Saturday, January 14, 2006

What are we??


What are we? What kind of animal we keep locked inside? We are here now, locked up in this room. We do not know what we are doing here, what brought us here and why. We live pathetic lives, dancing with each others with someone pulling our strings to it's own music. What is fate? Does it exist? Why do we do the things we do?
I can't begin to comprehend human life, our ehaviours, our feelings. What are we seeking for? Where are we moving torward? I can't understand this, sometimes I can't even understand myself and my attitudes. What the fuck am I looking for?? Can someone enlighten me? Whay the hell am I never satisfied with what I have... With how I live? Does any of this make sense to you?
I hope so.. I hope i'm not just writing foolish things to which no one can relate to... I hope you can read this and make something of it, maybe you can even use it to answer your own questions.
We are not our jobs, we are not all the things we show to each other, we are not what we think we are, we're all made of the same thing, the same decaying flesh leading us towards our own death.. What are we suppose to do with the time that is given to us? Is God the one pulling the strings?? If he is... What a sadistic prick!! Maybe he doesn't want us... maybe he hates us... In all probability he never wanted us... so answer me this... What the fuck are we doing here all alone?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zé Pedro said...

Não será sobre o teu post mas cá vai o meu primeiro comment no teu blog.Gostei do template que me parece familiar mas não sei porquê!
lol
Escreves bem e vou passar a visitar o teu blog com frequência!
Abraço da Rússia

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home